Sunday, December 03, 2006

Shakuhachi Files up

For anyone interested there is now a link to the left for my shakuhachi files.
I can only upload 30 second clips for now and I don’t know what the cap will be when I am done with the probationary period.

No perfect sounds from me. I am still getting to know the 2.2 and my embroshure is leaving me wasting some breath.

Every new shakuhachi I get I seem to have to start from the beginning learning all the lessons over again just to be comfortable with the flute.

Gassho
Jordan

3 Comments:

Blogger SlowZen said...

Mike,
Thank you for your help getting this stuff up there.

Gassho
Jordan

Monday, 04 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Couldn't see your links on my screen but am anxious to hear you play when we see you in a few weeks!

What a wonderful gift!

Love,
Mom

Thursday, 07 December, 2006  
Blogger SlowZen said...

Mom,

I will provide the hearing protection.

Love,
Jordan

Thursday, 07 December, 2006  

<< Home