A Quarterly (sort of) Review.
1. How you feel pain is relative to how you feel about pain.
2. Warming up before practice makes the practice a bit more bearable.
3. Find a good Councilor. Not easy but well worth it.
4. First impressions are not always correct. Try not to judge.
5. I really need to find a good teacher for the Shakuhachi.
6. It is all about you!
7. Every thing is impermanent. Even mountains and rivers.
8. The mirror principle
9. Being compassionate is part of the practice. It can take time.
10. An Elephant will Squash a Tiger to protect its herd.
11. There are some amazingly good people out there.
12. I really need to find a good Shakuhachi Teacher.
13. Some people like to jump in front of rifles.
14. having fun has consequences.
This journey has been a learning experience for me. Thank all of you for your comments and support. May you be well and happy!